Start of FullSEO campaign
The FullSEO campaign for www.superior-air.gr was launched on 26th of May.
As we have stated before, the main hassle in terms of the promotion was the presence of internal errors on the website. The conducted audit has shown that site loading time was far from perfect, and there were many broken links, which hadn’t been providing any useful information for the visitors.
Before we could start the manual link placement on trusted websites of our partners, we had to fix the errors, so they would stop affecting the site in a negative way.
Our experts began making the required actions:
1. During developing of the semantic kernel for the website, it was decided to separate the promotion based on several URLs because the company offered helicopter rental services as well as flight training. In addition, we focused on a category for popular destination Helicopter Transfer To Santorini, so the client could increase sales of this service as he had wanted.
In order to provide efficient SEO promotion we had to develop an organic set of keywords for each of three following URLs:
http://www.superior-air.gr/ - website index page containing information about the services;
http://www.superior-air.gr/destinations/santorini/ - helicopter Transfer To Santorini;
http://www.superior-air.gr/flight-academy/ - helicopter and airplane flight training.
Let us remind that we were adhering to the initial SEO strategy of the promotion based on low-frequency search terms as they attract the most targeted traffic.
FYI: Within the AutoSEO package, we promote an index page of a website with the help of subject related general search terms, and the system automatically distributes backlinks among the set of keywords on an even basis. Within the FullSEO package, we instead create a balanced set, which is relevant to each promoted page, and our SEO experts place the links manually.
We have created the semantic kernel of keywords and key phrases for all three pages.
For http://www.superior-air.gr/ the set was developed by basing it on the following low-frequency search terms:
The basis for charter flight services in Santorini http://www.superior-air.gr/destinations/santorini/ was the following:
As for the Flight Academy http://www.superior-air.gr/flight-academy/, the set was based on the following keywords:
After the vector of the low-frequency keyword promotion had been established, a technical audit of the selected pages was begun.
2. Due to the fact that there was no SEO text on the pages subjected to the promotion, it was decided to create quality content using the required keywords. Our copywriters wrote unique SEO texts for all promoted pages.
3. In order to make meta tags relevant to the SEO texts and the set of search terms, our SEO experts altered them. Now, the meta tags comply with latest requirements of Google search engine:
5. In addition, we changed H1 headers according to the new content on each of the pages:
6. We added ALT-attributes to image tags on the website, because skillfully used alt attributes allow promoting the page to the TOP of Google as well as acquiring traffic through Google Image Search.
7. Website loading time was extremely slow. In order to solve this problem, our specialists implemented web caching, which speeded up the site from 63 to 89% according to Google PageSpeed.
8. Created robots.txt file
The robots.txt file exists to prevent search engines from indexing “bad” pages. It consists of a list of pages and website sections that should not be visited by a search bot.
9. In order to indicate the correct list of pages that should be indexed, our SEO-specialists created a sitemap.
10. We hid 404 error pages from indexing, as they had no useful information for website visitors.
11. While the optimization works were conducted on the website, the AutoSEO linkbuilding campaign was placing links for the index page of the client’s website http://www.superior-air.gr . After all internal errors had been corrected, Semalt’s SEO specialists started manual link placement on the niche-related web sources for each of the three URLs.
The graph shows that placed within AutoSEO package links had been supported and manual link mass growth was started on the 6th of June.